There were issues with emails being sent from accounts on the maia2.com server to maiahost.com (support or sales) which started on July 24th and were fixed early in the morning on July 25th. I will be honest with you that it was my mistake and it’s this blog that caused the problems. You see the idea was to have the blog on a separate server so that if communications with the main server would fail (let’s hope that never happens) you can always get the updates from here. However when I added the domain maiahost.com on that server I did not think to move it from the localhosts file to remotehosts which resulted in the error.
I would like to personally apologize to any clients that got affected by the issue and to ensure you that we’ll see it never happens again.